21 May 2016

Little piece of writing




AYAH / DAD

I used to call him 'AYAH'
For me he is a very gentleman as a man in the family
He took good care of his daughter
Everytime he back from work
I know that he always tired
But he did not show up in front of us
He always do many jobs to earn
I am also know that before he sleep
He will do a lot of thinking about his family
He is the one who do try to hide his love
But i know deep in his heart
He care and love us so much 
He sacrifice a lot for us
He willing to put aside his shame
To make sure our need is complete

Sometimes he unsatisfied about something
He will blabber to us
I used to understand his behavior
But we understand that he love us
He is our savior when it comes about equipment
He try to solve everything

He is also funny
We like to make him laugh
His laugh is the cure and happy pills to us
May ALLAH grant him JANNAH 

I love you 'AYAH'
You are the best AYAH in the world
Grateful to have you as my AYAH
The best present from ALLAH to me






Ikhlas from your big girl,
(fatin)